We had so much fun at disneyland! Ryker almost didn't know what to do when he saw all of his favorite friends! He went on his first roller coaster ride and did awesome! Ryker has a book full of autographs from all his Disney friends! The pizza was great and it was fun to stay at Jacee's house!



3 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I have never been there and I am in my 30's. LOL I will have to enjoy a vacation with my 5 year old daughter there one of these days.
Jen, that looks like so much fun! I want to go to Disneyland now! Ryker is so cute and handsome! I was thinking about you on Sunday, we really do need to get together!
Thanks for coming to stay with us....and thanks for letting me come to Disneyland with you....it was fun. Cute pics. See ya soon. Love ya
Post a Comment